The High Risk Weapons Countermeasures Course is an in-depth overview of tactics, techniques and procedures that can be executed for situations involving assault, kidnap, rape, home invasions, car jacking or confronted with an attacker employing a handgun, knife or impact weapon. The main objective of the course is to accelerate the participants level and skills for surviving and prevailing violence involving weapons.
I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to train weapon countermeasures for firearms, edged weapons and impact weapons. There is no margin for error when dealing with these type hostile situations. The High Risk Weapon Countermeasures course is applicable to anyone concerned about their safety or for those that work or live in dangerous areas around the world.
What We Will Cover:
- Threat Assessment
- Handgun defense principles
- Knife and Edged weapon defense principles
- Behavior and pre-attack cues
- Defensive timing
- Threat escalation
- Defensive decision making
- Third party safety and collateral damage
- First attack strategy
- Last resort tactics
- Core combatives specific for high risk weapon countermeasures
- The essential components of handgun defenses
- Specific disarms with countermeasures
- Scenario training
- Legal ramifications
- Q & A
Contact us to schedule a High Risk Weapons Countermeasures Workshop for your department, agency, group or campus.